BUILDING ESCORT ASSISTANT - Campbellsville, KY
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean Driving Record
- Drug Free
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Supply Management
- Professionalism & Confidentiality
- Must be able to lift heavy amounts
- Time Management
- Assure readiness of the truck and trailer for each working day: loading concrete blocks and shims, correct tools and supplies
- Helping driver hook up to trailer or help with any added equipment.
- Attention to all surroundings, by helping the building driver with any road concerns, obstacles during the route of delivery, guidance for a safe arrival and departure
- Typical Monday thru Friday work schedule, however must be willin to work Saturday's during peak seasons
- Flexibility to work over-time when needed
- Contacting customers prior to arrival, letting customers know a general ETA.
- Maintain professionalism before, during and after the delivery.
- Responsible for any signage, flags or other material that needs to be on the merchandise before leaving location.
- Setting up the correct and safest route for the delivery of the merchandise. (GPS/ServiceM8)
- Upon arrival at the location, person is responsible for stopping traffic, watching surroundings to get the delivery driver to the customer's preferred delivery site without incident.
- Respect and maintain privacy of orders and pickups.
- ServiceM8 knowledge.
- Truck and trailer cleaning duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hourly pay rate, on a bi-weekly pay period